Start Windsurfing Course – Adult – $249
- Duration: 4 Hours total, split over two consecutive days
- Session Times: Saturday & Sunday 11.00am to 1.00pm (2 hours each day. Both days of the course must be done on the same weekend)
Bookings are essential, please contact Windforce on (08) 9386 1830.
The Start course is aimed at the complete beginner. This is the best way to get into this exciting, challenging, social and rewarding sport. Windsurfing is all about technique not strength, making it a suitable sport for all. At Windforce we reach on stable modern widestyle boards and light weight rigs at. Our training venue Pelican Point is safe, shallow and provides flat water ideal for learning. Our highly qualified and enthusiastic Instructors will show you the correct techniques to have you happily sailing up and down wind and mastering your first turns in no time! This course is run in a small group environment and price includes all tuition and equipment. By the end of the Start Windsurfing course you will have a good understanding of equipment choice/setup and be in control of your board, able to go wherever you want to and return!
The Start course includes:
- Equipment setup/basic rigging
- Launching and landing
- Steering and basic turns
- Upwind and Tacking
- Sailing downwind and Gybing
- Correct stance
- Essential Safety and Basic theory